Chuwi hi10x Bios

I want to windows and bios for chuwi hi10x

And why are you need bios?

1 Like

https://forum.chuwi.com/t/chuwi-hi10x-time-bios-not-running/6981

ในวันที่ ส. 29 ก.พ. 2020 เวลา 15:34 Management via CHUWI | Official Forum chuwi@discoursemail.com เขียนว่า:

What You want?? Hi10X bios?

I got a replacement motherboard, but that doesn’t work with the touchpad. The previous version would be needed.

Yes I want the Bios file and how to flash it on to the tablet
The tablet did not start. Did not have LCD back light. Red LED blinking when I try to start it. Charging LED working. Full charged LED working. Not able to boot or go to bios settings. I had contacted customer service more than 30 days ago and attached the picture of back lid and serial number and model number but no answer until now. Then I try to see if is something burned on PCB boards and is eating visible wrong with the inside boards.

Yes I want the Bios file and how to flash it on to the tablet
The tablet did not start. Did not have LCD back light. Red LED blinking when I try to start it. Charging LED working. Full charged LED working. Not able to boot or go to bios settings. I had contacted customer service more than 30 days ago and attached the picture of back lid and serial number and model number but no answer until now. Then I try to see if is something burned on PCB boards and is eating visible wrong with the inside boards.

Hi there @Management does anyone have a download for a HI10X please as mine is bricked it won’t even turn on and from what I have looked into this is due to a windows 10 update that flashed the wrong bios onto it.

Thanks in advance

Good evening, thank you for writing me here where the answer is, I don’t know where to ask I would like you to help me with this I also have a problem with my computer at Chuwi I put a bios code and I forgot so I would like you to help me by giving me a standard code from bios to reset my computer

Any update on this? I have a Chuwi Hi X 10 that has a locked Bios. I really want this to be unlocked so it boots like a normal laptop. Is it true that unplugging the battery does NOT reset bios? @Management @ChuwiService Please help us we need a way to unlock the bios.

Hi. I’m also searching for the newest BIOS for my Hi10X. Where can i get it and how to install it? Installed is the ZW-BI-10-S101GWR100-GA86C-013-D from 4/29/2020. Is there a newer one?

Смотри, что есть на AliExpress! Качественная оригинальная материнская плата для Chuwi Hi13 Hi12 CW1520 Hi10Pro Air Plus CW1529 Hi10 X Go XR HiBook Pro SurBook Mini за 56 058,47 ₸ - уже со скидкой -40%

Any luck here? I’m in the same situation. Wondering which one is the BIOS chip on my Hi10X. Anybody able to help?

We are now on holidays come back on 18th, but if no one answer before, i will keep it and ask to tech when we come back.

Its the one you have in purple circle.

I had thought I shared this on another post - however here is the link the Hi10X Bios that was shared with me from support - mind you, I installed this and it didn’t quite unlock my bios, but perhaps someone more savvy can investigate this particular bios and how to use it further -

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18abNTR3_LRoEwRqtKemcoecMS3eLCe7f?usp=sharing

@JazzyJT08 If you tell me your exact model and Serial Number, (if you changed the Bios from the original, make me a screen capture of the new version) I can ask tech, when you wrote one year ago, i was not here ;).
Can you explain me exactly what do you mean by unluck? what kind of booting do you want? Do you mean you want to enter in the Bios and be able to manipulate? I need to understand so i can ask here the steps to do that.