Chuwi HI12 z8350 no power up (solved)

I have a Chuwi Hi12 that is dead and does not turn on. When I turned it on, a blue Windows screen appeared with a BIOS error, I turned off the table by pressing the power button and it never turned on again. When plugging in the charger the orange LED does not light up but it does charge ~0.5A. The battery has a 4v charge.

I have sent several emails to Chuwi support but I have no response, I need the correct bios for Chuwi Hi12 SN Q64G45170401725 to program the BIOS. Anything else I can try?

Did you install the Bios support sent you? I have checked and they answered you is this link

bios link:

With this BIOS and flashing several times it has come back to life, now it works fine. Thanks for the help and the BIOS file

Im glad to hear that.

Now I am trying to install Windows, I have tried to install [Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver Windows:
Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Windows Z8350:
My Files 1.2k

And when I select USB starting only one 30 seconds screen appears and turns off, I have tried different USB and have downloaded the files again.

I have tried an official Windows 10 version 22H2 and when installing all available driver and update it does not show the battery, there are no icon or battery options. How can I solve it?

@manonegra222 do you know why it may be?

I add images with information, I have reinstalled Windows and it is still the same, I will try a different version of Windows 10

I see in the device manager that you have some strangers and maybe some of them match the power controller. You should try to install all the drivers to be sure that you may need another bios or not.

Hi, I have already solved the problem. All drivers are installed automatically by windows except those from the forum, which I install by hand. The driver in the first photo appeared with a yellow triangle. The solution was to install that driver from an old backup that I made of the original drivers, when installing the driver it appears without the yellow triangle and a new device “Intel(R) Battery Management Device” appears. With that the power center works and I can see the remaining battery.