Chuwi HI12 z8350 won't start, won't charge

Can’t find the solution anywhere… One day, the tablet died, and no way to get it back. It doesn’t charge, no led turning on, nothing. Anyone found a solution?

NEVER BUY CHUWI! support is non-existent.

How did the after-sale service reply you?

They ( service@chuwi.com ) replied:

The tablet can not turn on

There may be following problem

Tablet without power (less than 1% of the electricity)

If you press the power button, you can plug in the adapter charging for half an hour to 1 hour then trying to boot to see whether there is improvement;

1. Adapter or data line is bad

In other equipment (such as mobile phones, equivalent current and voltage plate) to test whether the normal charge, if not normal, please replace the adapter, charging line

3.False crash status;

Plug in the adapter to charge the tablet , charging time is about 1 hour ,then long press the power button for 15 seconds to reset, after 5 to 10 seconds to restart the tablet .

4.the press button is broken

The power button is broken , no touch, leading to the power button can’t normal be used, need to assemble the machine shell key or FPC ribbon cable again

5.USB Charging Defective

You can check USB interface whether it is abnormal, such as damaged, pinhole offset, plug the USB cable charging and feel loose, you can be sure that the USB interface is bad, resulting in plug-in adapter is not charging, it need to replace USB interface ;

6, the battery is bad

Plug in the adapter after the charge indicator has a flash, boot prompts 100% power, the adapter pulled out it immediately shutdown, this phenomenon is a bad battery problem, you can replace the battery;

7, the display is bad

Turn on the tablet ,the back of tablet appear light display, forced long press the power button for 15 seconds can also appear a normal backlight prompts to turn off, the tablet this phenomenon is in consequence of bad display, you can replace the display;

8, the display FPC cable is bad

The customer accidentally thrown the tablet in the cause of using it , or the battery loose lead to the display FPC cable fall off, resulting in the machine does not boot, need to disassemble the flat battery power and re-insert the FPC cable, or bad cable need to replace the cable .;

9, BIOS drop out

Need to disassemble the machine with a jig on the computer to brush BIOS, it can not directly use U disk to operate;

10, bad motherboard

The motherboard is bad ,and the hardware needs to repair

After that, they wanted me to send proof of purchase, which I did, and then told me they would send me a list of stores where i could sent the tablet for fix, and i have no longer heard from them. this was 2 years ago.

Tell me your email,please.

1 Like

I can’t find the way to send a private message. If you send me a private message here or give me your email i will reply to you. Thank you very much.

My chuwi can’t start can’t charge I don’t know what to do I am so mad please help me