Chuwi vi8 cant install windows or android

Hi. i by accidently click on power button and volume up button and my operating systems are deleted
so i am trying to reinstall windows and android but when i try to install android , manufacturing flash tool doesnt see the tablet when i plug it
and with windows installaion it only shows that i have 7 gb free space and i cant setup the windows
iv been trying for days and couldnt make it works
i know that chuwi support is the best so please help me

¿Could you give me the Serial number please?

Model : CWI506
Vi8 Q32G22150112613
this is it right ?

1. Two buttons are not pressed accidentally, they are pressed on purpose.
  2. Pressing these two buttons does not erase the contents of the tablet, they only activate dnx mode.
  3. It is very possible that you still have Android and Windows systems if you have not experimented from the computer through the C port
  4. In order for us to help you, you must explain clearly and truthfully what you did, since we cannot guess what happened .

I know that it cannot be pressed accidentally but what happend is i didn’t use the tablet for years so i don’t remember the password of it
I looked on internet how to hard reset factory and pressed the buttons and what happend is efi shell openned
I opened the boot manager and there wasn’t any thing but efi shell
So i tried to reinstall them by downloading windows but it said it cannot be installed because there is only 7 gb so i formatted the 7 gb disk sith diskpart windows command and nothing changed
And tried go install android from android 86x , it see the 27 gb but when try to download it says can’t mount or format even i tried to install android on sd card but when installed and boot only blacklight runs
This is all what happend so please help me thank you :heart:

Hi i am still waiting for help please