Do you love Linux over Windows? if you do, why?

Every time Chuwi releases a new device, we get a lot of people asking if it supports Linux. So, Linux fans, would you mind telling us why you like this operating system?

1 Like
  1. Light weight
  2. Terminal installation
1 Like

Safer than Windows for personal usage, not at enterprise level, though.

Better support for coder and more free opensource applications.

The UI is better than Windows.

1 Like

Linux is not as vulnerable as Windows. It is a lot more secure.

1 Like

Linux, you will not have to worry about re-installing it just to experience a faster and a smoother system.

1 Like

If a device supports Linux people can install their own version if they want to. This is in particular interesting when a device or a version of Windows is not being supported anymore. Also it can be better adjusted to the device and the needs of the users, especially making it more lightweight and faster.

1 Like

Parce que Linux est bien plus fluide que Windows; surtout sur des ordinateurs qui contiennent des processeurs à faibles puissances

1 Like

If your a programmer, then for you linux is the best as it runs faster and also it is open source unlike windows which is fully commercial.

canon printer error code 2 140 21

1 Like

I have been using windows my whole life, so I’m kinda more used to it.

I started using linux for some stuff on Virtual Machines, and I have liked it a lot. I think I should have a bit more experience for configuring everything ok, but I’m seriusly considering changing my OS to linux in not so long :wink:

1 Like

Linux is faster than Windows

Linux is way better than Windows in so many ways. I am doing a detailed research on this topic.

Once I finish the research then I will summary my point of discussion here if that is fine.

1 Like

Btw is there any plan of releasing any linux device?