Download Windows OS for Chuwi Freebook

Hi,

After a windows update, my laptop is not working and I have a black screen when I turn my Chuwi freebook (I can see the mouse wich is loading).

So, if there is no solution, can you share me the link to download Windows so I can reboot on windows and fix my laptop ?

Best

Hi,

Is anyone can help me ?
How can I download the OS of the freebook ?

BEst

Hello Missou,

I would recommend to create an USB Windows Recovery drive and boot from it to run recovery mode.

Create a recovery drive - Microsoft Support

Regards,
ML

Mi chuwi freebook i3 1215u, no funciona la pantalla tactil después de varios días de uso hemos reinstalado el sistema y no funciona, alguien tiene una solución?
Si no resolvemos este problema, mi empresa dejará de comprar aparatos de este fabricante.
Es dramático que aún estando en garantía el producto tengamos que perder tiempo en llevar los ordenadores al soporte técnico de chuwi. Siendo nosotros los administradores de sistemas de nuestra empresa. Ruego una solución en este foro si alguien nos puede ayudar.
Gracias a todos. Un abrazo grande.

Many models fall under the “Freebook” name, each with different specifications and driver requirements. Knowing the exact model is crucial to download the correct OS version and drivers. Check the back of your device or the packaging for the model number.

1 Like