Driver downloads for Larkbox X 2023 (solved)

Hi,
Are driver downloads available for larkbox x 2023, N100.

Thanks.

2 Likes

hello,

I also need the drivers for this model, the one with the N100 CPU. I have tried to install Windows 10 and Windows 11 from zero, but some drivers are missing, such as the audio driver.

I hope someone will upload and share a backup with all the default drivers. Is there any official website to download the drivers? I have not found any.

Contact service@chuwi.com

They will send you a link to the drivers

Thanks for the idea. I just sent an email asking for them. Have a nice day!

While waiting for a reply to the email from CHUWI, I have had access to another Larkbox just like the one I have (Intel N100) and using this command line I have pulled the factory drivers.

Terminal / CMD:
dism /online /export-driver /destination:“C:\driverbackup”

When I ran the command line it had not even connected to the internet, so they are the original ones. I leave here a link so you can download them if you need them. I have put them in the other CHUWI and it has recognized all the devices without problems.

https://me ga.nz/file/cp8AAR7K#wuJaw0YKYqUUX_r_8XnZ-1ZB1paH-hw_L3Sn-Qxuf7A

Delete the space between me and ga

2 Likes

dragon555, your driverbackup is a life saver. It helps me to get rid of all my unknown devices in the Device Manager. Great help.
PS: I create a new ID just so I can thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are very welcome. The purpose of this post is to share so that we all can recover the drivers :smiling_face:

Kedves SĂĄrkĂĄny555!

MegmondanĂĄd nekem, hogy ebbƑl a letöltött 41 mappĂĄbĂłl melyik hivatott arra, hogy megoldja a “LarkBox X 2023 Intel N100” gĂ©pem hang illesztƑprogram problĂ©mĂĄjĂĄt?

/HDMI csatlakozĂĄssal sem tudok hangot varĂĄzsolni a Strong 50" SRT50UC4013 UHD 4K tĂ­pusĂș LED TV tĂ©vĂ©mre/
(bár meg kell, hogy mondjam
nem vagyok egy kimondottan nagy informatikus)

Nagyon megköszönném neked:
csikati

In order to provide the Drivers, always give us the Serial Number of your model. and the exact model. Look back on the label on the back :). So we can check which ones are the most suitable:
Is possible @manonegra222 can help you with the Driver sound of the HDMI?

Nem szĂŒksĂ©ges tudni, hogy melyik mappĂĄban van a szĂŒksĂ©ges illesztƑprogram, csak kövesse pontosan ennek az oktatĂłanyagnak a 8. pontjĂĄt: https://forum.chuwi.com/t/tutorial-how-to-remove-android-and-install-windows -on-a-dualboot-tablet-intel-processors/1555

Hi!

I also did a clean install of Windows 11. Could you tell me how to get audio to work? When I use the driver posted here it installs audio, but audio still doesn’t work. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, it worked!

Thanks a lot for this! Did a clean installation of Windows 11 and without you my day would’ve been ruined!