Drivers for GemiBook CWI529

Hello, recently SSD died on CHUWI laptop that was brought to me. I replaced SSD and installed windows 10 and then got into this drivers drama. I tried 10 different archives with driver backups and neither of em worked. Luckily old SDD didnt died completely so I was able to extract drivers from C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository of preinstalled windows 11 and they worked in windows 10 nicely.

So i am posting em here in case anyone needs em and in case they work for your model because this is damn drivers hell we are all in.

My model is:

Moderator please fix this threads topic if you know what this laptop model is because i have no idea

Drivers:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qlm1AavMYmcnoZM7QJbRSmf3zoReZoeK/view?usp=drive_link

Drivers are redundant and includes useless default windows 11 drivers but it works if you make device manager scan this folder for each device.
So yh frendly advice - you better backup that folder before your SSD dies or even image whole disk before its too late. I got lucky cuz this specific SSD died partially like HDD but usually SSD drives die suddenly and completely.

This is the difference between Chuwi and established brands. They have better software/driver/firmware and after sales support.
I see so many users scavenging for drivers/software for their chuwi products.