How to reinstall windows on a bigger SSD Gemibook Pro

Hy all,

I want to change my 256 GB SSD for a 512 GB SSD, but I don’t have the original Chuwi drivers. How to copy or install a fresh and complete Windows11 ?

It there a step-by-step instruction?

Give me your serial number and i will send you the drivers.

1 Like

On the backside

GemibookPro256G21023460

Windows:

Drivers:

1 Like

Thanks, support,

How to use these files, is Windows for on a USB drive and then install from that drive? In the Windows RAR file there is e .jpg picture showing a script error, do I need to worry?

Can you check if this can help you?

Windows installation tutorial: windows installation system tutorial

Driver installation tutorial: Driver installation tutorial

@manonegra222 can you help him,

1 Like

Thanks gona rtu your advice

So my experience on reinstalling.

• Windows Software is perfect, after installing all works there is no driver missing. But make the USB drive in Windows, with Linux it will not work.
  • Did not need extra drivers but thanks.
  • Updated all with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant software

Problems updating Windows until I logged in to my Microsoft account, strange.

Left old 256Bg SSD and formatted it with LinuxMint and installed that so I have to drives with to OS-es.

All works perfect!

that is big news, that finally the ssd could be installed. Thanks so much i am sure other users will help

One problem or something to improve!

Because the Windows software given is Windows 10 first version. To get on a Chuwi GemibookPro to Windows 11 it’s almost not possible for people that don’t have some IT skills.

Because of the speed of the machine \ processor, it took me more than 24hrs, constant restarting and updating to get to Windows 11.

So please make an ISO with the latest Windows 11 23H2.

Drivers are not needed, all works after reinstall.
To get your Intel drivers up-to-date run at the end https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html and your done.

PS
Linux Mint 21.3 works out of the box.

Check also:
will this 512 m2 ssd work in my gemibook-pro

Thank you so much

Well the new Emtec 512 SSD just died

So now I need the new Win11 software