Flash instruction for Chuwi Hipad Plus update to Android 11

Remind Tips:

Your tablet will be upgraded to the latest Android 11 version, and all user data will be cleared during this process. Please operate with caution.

Please back up the data in advance before proceeding to the next step!

Tools:

Desktop pc with windows 7/10 system

USB-C cable

Hipad Plus tablet,keep Hipad Plus Power Off

Prepare:

1,Download and install Driver : MTK + Android + Driver + All - in - One. rar

Link address:

2,Download and install SP_Flash_Tool: SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.2012.00.000.zip

Link address:

3, Choose the Android 11 version among the G lobal version , the European version, and the Russian version , and download the correct firmware package.

Global 2021.03 Version ——Hipad Plus Android11 Update Rom.

download address:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5pyc2mxv42kv1e8/Global_2021.03.rar/file

European Version ——Hipad Plus Android 11 Update Rom

download address:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p4v67i7v9u79a8s/Android_flash_tutorial.docx/file

Russia Version ——Hipad Plus Android11 Update Rom

download address:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8bcrcjp0bwwxd6b/%E4%BF%84%E7%BD%97%E6%96%AF.rar/file

Ⅰ. INSTALL DRIVERS

图片1

NOTICE: 32-bit system using 32-bit installer,and 64-bit system using 64-bit installer.

Install drivers instruction (Win 7 32bit)

图片2

图片3

Ready to install the program,click “Install”,

图片4

Click “Always install this driver software” when the window popping-up. it may pop up repeatedly because it has several drivers.

installShield wizard completed:

图片5

The driver on Win7 already installed.

Ⅱ. START FLASHING

1.Open the flash_ tool to flash

图片6

2. Load file

1.Find the Download-Agent bar, Choose the first item that loads the “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” file inside the toolkit.

MTK_AllInOne_DA .bin

图片8

2.Find the Scatter-loading File bar, Choose the second item “MT6771_Android_scatter.txt” loads the document text in the firmware package.

MT6771_Android_scatter.txt

图片9

c.Upgrade mode change to Fir mware Upgradeclick Do wnload.

Ⅲ. Finally,Connect Hipad Plus to the Desktop PC with a USB-C cable. The tablet is connected to the computer in the off state and flashes automatically. Wait a few minutes!

After the flash is successful, it tips OK, the tablet will boot automatically, Now your Hipad Plus comes to Android 11.

4 Likes

The update from Android 10 to Android 11 went OK for me. It seems more responsive, but I could be wrong.
Unfortunatelly after update some of the keys on the physical keyboard make problems, when pressed display 2 characters:
press 2 → 12 is displayed
press w → ew is displayed
press s → as is displayed
press x → zx as is displayed
If I press the OSD keyboard, characters are displayed correctly.
I did not notice this problem with Android 10(I could be wrong), and I simply cannot beleive that a brand new physical keyboard was shipped like this or it stopped working in less than 2 hours of use.
I have the tablet for less than 2 weeks, and used it mainly without keyboard.

I have bought the chuwi hipad plis from amazon, and it came with android 10. Is gling to be an update via ota with android 11 for my new tablet ??? Do i need to do manually ??? If i do by myself… do i loose my warranty ??? Can anybody anwer me, please ??

nothing appears on the liks of european, global version of android 11- please, solve or launch an ota update. I have my tablet only 4 days, i´m thinkig about to return to amazon cause chuwi service is bad experience.

O link Versão global 2021.03 ——Hipad Plus Android11 ​​Update Rom não funciona.

Global 2021.03 Version ——Hipad Plus Android11 Update Rom It doesn’t work.

The download links for Android 11 don’t work at all.
the following message appears:
“The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.”

Can someone share the Android 11 rom? Links are down
Thanks

Still waiting for news feom chuwi. Thinking about to return to seller the tablet.

If u have the files, could u upload to cloud ?? Chuwi dont do correctly…dont work the links

Hi, same issue here.

@Management, Please share rom files again.

error at boot :

Thanks

This link is not pointing to the European Update ROM, could you update the links, please?

Hi, i’m looking for the Android 11 update link; could Management re-share the ROM file ?
When i bought the device it was advertised on the website with Android 11, but i received it with Android 10. I would like to perform the upgrade.

Thank you,
Massimiliano ITALY

1 Like

Los archivos no están correctos. Es necesario poner nuevamente los enlaces para poder actualizar a Android 11. Gracias