GemiBook Plus N100 Need Drivers + Audio (solved)

I recently purchased a GemiBook Plus. I just want the drivers to install a fresh OS.
I’ve attempted to get the drivers from the support page but I’m getting “Database Working Un-normal now, Please contact local retails and distributor for Service”.
I’ve also tried sending them a support request though the page. But It’s been a week and no response.
Anyone have any info or alternate source for the drivers?

Give us your exact model and the Serial number and i willl give them to you.

CHUWI GemiBook Plus, Type: CWI602, JGeBPLIY1H231204220

As people here recommend. Better you use double driver app (you download from internet) to make a backup of all your drivers. I send you here, but better you install first the ones you collect from double driver.
if they are not complete then install these ones.

1 Like

I admit I was skeptical at first. The file extracted to a folder for “GemiBook XPro”, not the Plus. But all the drivers worked with only one exception. I was not able to get the “Intel High Definition Audio” device to work.

i will ask tomorrow for the specific audio one.

prueba este

1 Like

That worked! Thanks for all your help. This laptop is the first Chuwi product I’ve purchased, now that this is solved, I can honestly say I have no regrets.

thank you so much, its good to hear sometimes good opinions as in the forum obviouslly people come here because they have problems :slight_smile: I appreciate it.