Gemibook Pro: Drivers and BIOS

hello, good afternoon, could someone provide me the drivers and BIOS for the Chuwi GEMIBOOK PRO. I would thank you a lot

3 Likes

I reinstalled Windows on my Gemibook Pro and would love to get drivers also. Didn’t think that with Windows update I couldn’t get all of them downloaded.

1 Like

I bought a Gemibook Pro 14’’, and would like to have access to a full library of drivers (BIOS, Sound, Network, Display, etc) for windows 10.

If i mak a fresh Windows 10 Install, where can find thos drivers?

Thanks.

Please @Management, we need the official thread with the Windows rom and drivers.

1 Like

For the drivers

Install the assistant and let it scan your gemibook. It will update everything and it keep it up to date.

1 Like

This only downloads the wifi, bluetooth, and video drivers. It doesn’t install any of a dozen other drivers:

yeah… we need to update the bios , because some of the hardware is not yet installed or it is not compatible to windows 10 64bit version…

also the Intel Chipset is updated…
Did you run automatically the update or manually?

It is working with Windows 10 without problems… what is your issue?

Automatic. Then went back and ran manually to confirm that those drivers aren’t installed by it, so found a thread here where someone uploaded their Gemibook drivers and used that.

Dzień dobry, Chuwi GEMIBOOK PRO.

You can install most of them by running windows update and look for optional updates. Lots of Intel stuff in those

For anyone who still needs the original Gemibook Pro drivers here is the backup I made when I received my device

4 Likes

@micarcam wich one of those drivers is the Camera one?

I need the Camera drivers for it.

Thanks in advance.

I don’t know which one is but you can unzip the file in a local folder of your computer or a folder in some usb drive, go to Device Manager, search the Camera component and click on update driver. Next step will ask you if you want to search automatically for updates via Windows Update or select the driver for yourself. You have to select this second option, search for the folder in which are the whole package extracted, make sure that the option ‘Allow subfolders’ is enabled and click on ‘next’

Then the system will auto select the correct driver and install it. I hope it helps! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks pal, it solved the problems

The zip file cannot extract,

The Audio Driver is not found and other device same, the other device i install, installing the audio driver of the version of herobook but the audio driver of the notebook i can’t found it in the web, is a problem because the net is with no sound, someone can upload the driver o program please thanks.

@Management any solution i need a audio driver for GemiBook Pro please

1 Like

write to service@chuwi.com