HeroBox doesn't wake up automatically

Hello,

I would like to wake HeroBox up automatically when AC power is applied.
I tried to set the BIOS setting as follows, but it doesn’t work.

Chipset
---- South Cluster Configuration
-------- Miscellaneous Configuration
------------ Wake on Power (Automatic on)
---------------- [S0 State]

How should I do?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I would like mine to do the same but I’ve had no luck with any of the settings. My other windows PCs were easily set to do so and work correctly. Please let me know if you can get this to work, I will probably fiddle with it again over the weekend. Thanks.

Hi, MPTP. I contacted to CHUWI and got a comment. They said that HeroBox doesn’t support that function. I’m going to consider an other PC… I am sorry for my late update.

Thank you for telling us here… i have herobox for small nextcloud server normally the power in our house does not switch of… perhaps once a year, but today we had power loss and that reminded me that chuwi herobox does not wake up
im very satisfied with this small box for my home automation but this circumstance is bad for me…
perhaps i will buy some UPS in order that the system keeps going.

Same problem here, I bought an herobox for home automation…
I have to go in the attic each time I have a powerloss (or each time I do some DIY on the electricity)
It is a shame.
If someone have a solution (including permanent modification of the motherboard)

best regards

I’m also interested on this. Any kind of BIOS update or something like that would be great.