Hi Pad Max reboot loop Freezing

Hello i was having that same problem as with my previous posts.i think i got my hipad max tablet fixed. I was able to get it in safe mode. In safe mode the tablet works just fine. I was able to do a full factory reset. The tablet is now working just fine. Dont know if it will last. But hopefully it will. Im slowly put all my apps back on the tablet. Dont want to over do it all atone . Thank you for your help and support.

I have this issue now as well. I tried using one of the suggested solutions: I was able to reboot in safe mode, and was able to disable Google services, but it didn’t help, and the tablet won’t work in safe mode either. So now I can’t get OUT of safe mode. (At least I assume it’s safe mode- not sure how to tell) and I can’t do anything. Touchscreen only works for a few seconds after entering the PIN and then everything freezes and reboots constantly. Help!

@JohnS43 Can you try to flash the system again, is above in this thread, check your serial number, see which one you can download. There is also a video explaining how to do it.

Hola, si esta en modo seguro te tiene que poner modo seguro en la parte izquierda inferior.

Hola, al flashear la tablet no perderé la garantía?
Porque no sacáis una actualización del android y así ya se solucionaría todo los problemas?

@Poussy los tecnicos estan en ello. No pierdes la garantia por flashear el sistema. Prueba primero a desactivar la actualizacion de google que a algunos usuarios les ha funcionado.

I’m sorry, but this is just not working. First of all, I cannot even get to the first step of having the tablet show a black screen. It just continues rebooting. ONE time, I was able to get it to show the Android icon lying down, but then it just rebooted again.

I downloaded and extracted all the files – and again – issues. The “OEM_SWDLTools” app will not open – says the file is corrupted.

And the rest of the instructions are just confusing, especially since everything is not labeled consistently. It would really help if you provided a step-by-step tutorial. What to do first, whether you install things to the computer or to the tablet, etc. Neither the .docx explanation nor the video is very helpful.

But the very first thing is to explain how I can even get the tablet into the correct mode.

I have the same problem
Serie JHipdMKK20230408763

i will see how can i help and ask tech @JohnS43 @Bassmx if anyone else who already flashed it want to step in is welcome.

Checa la solucion aca: HiPad Max Snapdragon680 Reboot loop - #11 by armdrake