[Hi10 Air] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Air Windows, driver, Bios download

I think Chuwi team should publish an official driver on their website as most other manufacturers do. This is the first table that I bought where a driver provided is not an official site from Chuwi (using external hosting mediafire.com)

1 Like

Which bios version is perfect for my chuai Hi10 Air, Serial Q64G19042667

I have the same problem, if you solve it, help me

I have a chuwi Hi10 air, when I turn it on, it gets stuck on the chuwi logo, I tried many ways to install Windows, but when I press f7 and select the flash, a black screen appears and shows no reaction, please help

it may take several minutes for the setup program to start

You have to choose UEFI on the first screen

UEFI I chose, but I waited for half an hour and the screen remained black

I waited for an hour but nothing changed

Use an other pendrive

How do I use all the 4 parts?
If I try to extract to the same foler it says there are multiple files with the same name…

I tried to install ontly with part 1, but the tablet turns off after around 50% of the installation and then I don’t have any option to boot except UEFI…

Thanks!

¿cuál es el driver del wifi? la tablet no reconoce la tarjeta de red.

I managed to restore my Chuwi Hi10 Air.

I downloaded these 4 drivers: windows RS6 (mediafire.com)
I used 7-zip to extract them. When all the drivers are in the same folder, it is enough to start extracting part 1, it will automatically extract the other parts as well. Then I followed these instructions: [Hi10 Air] [Tutorial] How to reinstall Windows 10 for Chuwi Hi10 Air - Download&Tutorial - CHUWI | Official Forum