[Hi10 Air] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Air Windows, driver, Bios download

@Biosham Okay after some research and using a different computer where connecting via usb dont crash the pc i got fully working remixOS installed. Its a bit old but everything seems to be working fine so its okay for me! Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Great! :blush:

1 Like

hi, i need stylus driver and i think the stylus driver link above is broken. Can you fixed the kink or reupload the driver ?

http://chuwi.mediafire.com/file/omi1slfr9zp7dge/stylus_driver_.rar/file

You have to reinstall the system, well with the official rom you have in the Hi10 Air thread:

Hai, I tried installing the Stylus driver and I got the following message:

The folder you specified doesn’t contain a compatible driver for your device. If the driver contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x64-based systems.

The windows is Windows 10 Home 64bit. Where Can I find the touch drive for this ? Been few days searching.

It was a mistake. I should install Sylus driver because there are already inside another folder. I dont understand why this driver is recommended to download.

What about the Files from Chuwi HI10 Air with128GB ???

Hello good, I have problems with the windows, when installing it as the instructions say. it doesn’t find the install.win. any solution?

hi my serial start with airq64g1910
 which bios i sould use?
i have power on problem, when i push powe button it takes 15min to power on. first it turn on and show black window then turn off and turn on after 15min.

thank you for your help

You should use 1910 bios https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nxlndr1f48nyf/Hi10_Air#lr9tpdt7vy9c9

I have a Chuwi Hi10 Air64G18102629 (CWI 529). I’m able go to BIOS setup or choose the drive for boot (with keyboard and mouse by otg port), but after that, nothing happened. I tried to make various usb boot drive with Windows 10 and various verions, but nothing is changed. When i choose boot from USB drive the screen become black and nothing happen. It’s the same if i try with another usb pen drive or various windows 10 versions. I tryed also to make a format with filesystem FAT32 and NTFS, but doesn’t work. The pen drive is always corretly read and choosable, but after selected and press ok, the screen become black and installation doesn’t starting. I have already tested with label WINPE for usb drive, but it’s the same, doesn’t work. How can fix and reinstall Windows? Moreover, i can see just one partition on Hard Drive, but in each tutorial on youtube, forum and other guides i ever can see 2 partition (android/windows).

Please help me becaus i’m crazying. I’m an expert user and really i can’t understand where is the trouble.

thanks

1 Like

My hi 10 air does not boot. I can access bios. When I try to boot from flash nothing happens but black screen. Also when I power it on normally , CHUWI logo appears forever.

Windows startup may have been corrupted during the process of a Windows installation.
Try to repair it by downloading a Windows 10 pendrive from Microsoft’s official site with the media creation tool.
Once you have it, start the tablet, with the pendrive attached, pressing F7 intermittently without stopping until the boot selection menu appears. In it, choose the pendrive and the Windows installation program will start. In the menu, choose Troubleshoot, Advanced Tools, Startup Repair

Hello. I have chuwi hi10 air CWI529 and i want to reinstall windows 10. but the files that ypu are giving from mediafire when im going to extrat it says files are corrupted. any way to re install windows ? i can reinstall another image but where i will find all the drivers ?

Hi, can someone please post link for hi10 air 1904 bios, i really need it. Thank you in advance.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nxlndr1f48nyf/Hi10_Air#yr580hx6oqb3k

Thank you so much, I will try it right now.

did update bios will fix sd card not detected?

need camera driver please