[Hi10 Plus] [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS, Windows, Bios Download

Has someone problem with sd card? It has been a long time since both operating system not recognized it.

What are the steps for installing the dual Android and Windows 10 provided here?

1. Clear all partition table
  2. Install Android
  3. Install Windows 10 in a leftover partition?

If you didn’t touch partitions - install android, then windows (the process will be automatic, you don’t need to choose partition)

Yes I did touch the partitions. After I received I performed some clean Win10 installations and lately, Linux. In order to enjoy the maximum storage I deleted the Android partitions. I’m going to give to another person which wants Android+Windows10.

Can someone show me the partition scheme then? I bet it’s GPT hence Android have dozen partitions. I believe I’ll need to wipe the partition table, create a new GPT and create partitions ipsis literis the factory default.

When I reflash the tablet, I just formatted all the memory. Then without repartition I flashed the android and all the partitions were created automatically.
Here is a photo from other forum.

1 Like

Por favor. ¿Cual es la Bios para una Chuwi H10 Plus 1711?
LQ64G42171108166
Muchas gracias

Why do you need the BIOS?

Necesito borrar todo y dejar unicamente android.
Lo hice ya pero no me funciona correctamente. Quizas es porque no instale los propios y eran de otro modelo.
Gracias

You don’t need to change BIOS to do this. You will mostly break your device. In order to use the whole space in Android it’s a matter of installation.

Como puedo hacer una instalación limpia de android?
Que firmware, o drivers, o lo que sea necesito?
Gracias

Hello, can i have the bios of CHUWI Hi10 Plus 1803?
Thanks

Please @manonegra222 or somebody help me! service@chuwi.com is sending me this bioses:
(I think they dont understand what i basically want… They dont know what means unlocked bios, and overclock. They sending me stock(locked) bioses)

http://chuwi.mediafire.com/file/gpa2yi1n77eiky1/I1D6_C189_2051_201612200909.zip/file

The upper one sent 2 times. None of them working with my camera modules…

If somebody know which bios is working with this lovely tablet and his OV camera sensor please send me a link.

Or send me the old forum topic backup couse the correct one is linked there. Sent to me a female admin, dont know her name.

z8350 Tablet serial: LQ64G42161201020

Thank you for your time!

If you want to perform a clean Android installation, I’d recommend you to install RemixOS. The RemixOS may be downloaded using the links provided by Management in the beginning of this thread.

RemixOS is a custom Android. The stock Android for Hi10Plus is stuck at Android 5.1, while RemixOS is Android 6.0.

You may install a clean RemixOS as you were installing Windows10, using a pen drive. But if you wish to install Android 5.1, you may follow the steps here:

(Spanish) steps to how change partition size of the Android: http://pecholite.blogspot.com/2017/06/off-topic-tutorial-chuwi-hi10-plus.html

1 Like

Muchas gracias por su ayuda

Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

I do not have access to bios, only the links that are published in this forum.
If you explain what you need and your tablet model, I will try to locate the files you need.

Tablet model Chuwi Hi10 Plus z8350 Tablet serial: LQ64G42161201020

So if i can acces the old databese, comments in the forum i would search my serial, and look at what answered the admin…

I only need a bios which working… as i remember that woman administrator sent me 3 bioses… and only one can have the correct camera`s.

Sorry im not remember the filename. My desktop pc have serious lokf ransomware recently…

My tablet, a few months after its purchase, didn’t recognize the SDcard on both operating systems. I tried new and old drivers, I updated the bios, I searched forums but nothing happened.
I tried to install a new rom (LineageOS 13, Android 6.1) via PC and while it was recognizing the device, in fastboot mode not, on any PC I tried with all the correct drivers I installed.
There is a :warning: to adb interface on device manager in fastboot mode.
I necessarily install the new rom via Linux PC with administrator rights but still nothing. Does not recognize the SDcard.
I also reset Windows with no result.
I sent an email to Chuwi and they told me “Windows does not recognize that the SD is not a driver problem. It may be a problem with the Z8350 CPU. You need to replace the CPU”.
Can someone help?

Model: CWI527
4G+64G Hi10 LQ64G42161101683
BIOS Version: I1D6_C189A.234 x64

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

This is well-known problem, probably they are right.

This topic is death, service@chuwi.com is death. Thanks for everybody! :slight_smile:

@manonegra222, @Management

Guys, here’s my situation. My USB-C port is not working for data transfer. I tried installing both Remix and Android 5.1 using the Intel Flashing Toolkit but when I plug the equipment to USB-C and another computer, using different USB ports, different OS (tried with Windows 7/8/10 and Ubuntu), different computers… they do not detect the hi10plus.

How can I install a compatible Android? I tested Remix 3.0 from it’s official website but the touchscreen wont work. The Remix 2.0 and Android provided here are flashed through ADB/fastboot only? Thanks