[Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download

Abodroc,

• My Hi10Pro has a Camera sensor unicam gc2355 but the Chuwi download wrongly contains the driver for an ov2680 instead. This linked file is the Camera Sensor Unicam gc2355 Windows driver and I installed it by right-clicking on the .inf file and selecting Install.
  • On receipt, my Hi10 Pro had the SileadTouch driver v17 [which works] but the Chuwi download has v10 [which does not work]. This linked file is the SileadTouch v17.18.16.457 Windows driver and I installed it by right-clicking on the .inf file and selecting Install.

By using the combination of the Chuwi download & the downloads I have posted, all my Chuwi Hi10 Pro hardware works. I’m currently on Windows 10 Home Ver 1909 [x64].

If you want to know how to backup your drivers then look in Backup and Restore Device Drivers - TenForumsTutorials and post any further questions there. {In any further questions, include @Try3 in the text so that I get told of your question.}

Here is a diagram listing all my drivers.

• If I have not added an explanatory note, the driver concerned was included in the Chuwi download.
  • The SwitchNow utility is sometimes needed to switch off the OS choice at boot even though Android is no longer on my system. If I had foreseen the need for it I could have just copied it from the original installation but I actually got it from MediaFire

Denis

1 Like