[Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download

Thanks it did the trick! However i tried flashing all the ROMs again, from 1 to 6 and the closest one to work was number 2 (with touchscreen still not working properly but rotation OK)

Im missing the test on the link “before serial number Hi10 PQ64G42160905000” which is broken.

Any suggestion?

try this: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpKvT8-VB_8_CgDId1Bqbn0XujZ?e=g4OLJ2

Unlockily i’m talking about a malfunction on Android, not on WIndows, the link you gave me doesnt help me :pensive:

I tried both of them, rotation ok, touchscreen still bugged

Seems like the only area working on Android is the one below, but still with a wrong offsett (randomly pressing somewhere else on the screen) On Windows was working fine

Oh… i know what the problem is. CWI526 is a hibook (pro?), not a hi10 pro.
Can you check the resolution? hibook pro has 2560x1600, hi10 pro 1920x1200.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I got confused with all this model names too similar to each other :sweat_smile:

I managed to flash the ROM from [HiBook Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver Download and seems working fine.

Thanks again for your support!

1 Like

hi, I need bios for my bricked Chuwi
Hi10 pro LQ64G42171110650 @Management, help me please…

please, write to service@chuwi.com

I have the Chuwi Hi10 Pro
Serial: HQ64G42161207443
Model: CW1529

The mode within windows is listed as P1D6_C109D

Please let me know the proper drivers to download or please provide the proper drivers for this unit. I’ve tried several of the drivers provided in the initial post of this thread and had also spent time searching elsewhere online for the drivers, but I’m unable to get the light sensor to work. I have tried several version of the light sensor driver as well as the driver for the Serial IO I2C ES Controller, which controls the light sensor.

Please provide the drivers for this device if possible.

adding another screenshot to show what I’m talking about.

I should also mention I’m running Windows 10 (64-bit) Version 20H2
Installed on ‎11/‎11/‎2020
OS build 19042.630
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

hi, I formatted with windows 10 ltsc clean and install the drivers, but I have problems with several drivers.

Which version would be correct for hq64g42171003850?
Download several and I always get the error of “failed to make w: \ recycler \ scratch directory”

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpKvT8-VB_8mx3wlWOxgoqSTsXc?e=2KPNoc

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AqpKvT8-VB_8gpICLtfYTr1rUDwwng?e=yVLyqx

already perform those steps. and i’m looping. Could you confirm that Windows iso download for my version?

I seem to still be having an issue with the provided driver:

The model for the driver provided appears to be for I1D6_C109S
image but mine is P1D6_C109D

At this point I’m afraid to use my tablet. When I turn it on, it consistently gives a message about a power surge on a USB port but doesn’t indicate what port or device (there is nothing plugged in and I get the error message when the keyboard is attached as well as when it isn’t).

I’m thinking this could be due to improper drivers for the Serial IO I2C ES Controller or there is another defective power controller inside (I have previously had to send my tablet to chuwi for replacement as one of the chips that manage power had blown).

If someone in management could please provide or point me towards the correct drivers, I will happily try to reinstall any/all drivers.

My device is listed in the previous post here: [Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download

Serial: HQ64G42161207443
Model: CW1529
P1D6_C109D

I locked myself outside windows and I am trying to reformat everything.

My model is CW1529 with S/N: HQ64G42161203036. I cannot figure out what version of Android and Windows I should download and install. Any help?

Android
Windows

hi , i need return to their original state my hi10pro but i am confused with the proper rom my serial number is HQ64G42170302830, what rom is the proper

Happy new year,
My model is CWI529 with S/N: HQ64G42170904586. I cannot figure out what version of Windows I should download and install…