[Hi10 X] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 X Driver, Windows Tutorial Download

hi what is this file about?

Thank for help. ofter installation that windows 10 said it has touch pen and mutitouch support, but my H3 pen still not workingā€¦ Does my HI10x only support H6? or my H3 already broken? do I need to do anythings else to pair or reset my h3?

I cannot download these files and part 1 is missing. Please can you re upload the files thanks

Please contact aftersale@chuwi

Which link are you referring to?

this one to the windows 10 files

You canā€™t download???What 's that meansļ¼Ÿ

when i right click and select download i get this error

Part 1 is there but not able to download any of the files

Hi, can I have android for serial no. Q128G20034xxx?

I would like to update the driver.
What should I do after downloading the driver?

can i install the same drivers used for the old tablet (H3 stylus version) for H6?
this is after reformatting and install clean Windows 10

1 Like

part 4 is missing from the downloads folder here :

only parts 1,2,3 and 5 are thereā€¦ can you please fix it ?

nevermind, i found it here :

So, basically the windows file shared by mediafire link in the first post already contains drivers from H10 X? Is it Windows 10 2004?
If I want to update my HI10 X using that windows file, do I still need to download and install the drivers shared at the same post?

Thanks

Same thing happens to me, i curiously install latest windows 10, after successfully installed, touchscreen was never possible.
So the only way for me is to download online driverpacks, and i use Driverpack2020 online and set automatically configure. After a long process of downloading and installing. Thanks God. Everything seems back to normal.

Hi can this fix touch screen problems?

caution!!!

that driverpack 2020 online is UN signed,

windows security ALWAYS say itā€™s danger.

Hi everyone
I wanted to reinstall Widows 10 after many freeze.
But i have a message ā€œcannot find internal diskā€ and when i start the tablet without usb boot disk i came directly to bios menuā€¦
I need help please

Make an installation usb with MediaCreationTool, boot from it, choose Custom: Install Windows only (Advanced), delete all partitions and try to install system image from chuwi.