[Hi10 X] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 X Driver, Windows Tutorial Download

Chuwi hdd does not appears :sob: :sob: :sob:

Check in bios chipset->south cluster configuration->scc configuration, here at the top you must see your eMMC, if not- it might be a hardware problem.

TP - touchscreen driver. If you installed a windows image from this topic, you do not need to update it.

Messed Up with front and back camera firmware
Reformated my hi 10x and when I tried to install the camera firmware I accidentally flashed the front camera firmware to the back camera then the UvcCamDownload_AllInOne_RsProxy_v2.65 program wouldnt find the Camera IC ports any help of fixing them

Is dualboot and android in the link from the first post or only Windows 10?

Chuwi Hi10X is Windows only

Plesa ad o bios download link

Please ad a hi10X bios download link

This is for bricked tablet only, do not use if the tablet can boot into bios.
Also this bios has no windows key.

Hello, I have installed the Windows version of this topic (that contains Chuwi drivers).

After the installation the touchscreen doesn’t work (GoodixTouch in Device Manager is present). I have only installed the Intel drivers, using “Intel Driver and Support Assistant” and I have not updated Windows, using Windows Update. What should I do in order to fix the touchscreen?

thx

These are my BIOS settings related to the touchscreen:

I don’t know if it is useful for you to solve my problem…

thx!

Hallo my Friend, Thank You working

How install five files the windows ???

1 Like

I’m searching for BIOS Firmware for CHUWI Hi10 X Q128G20012147. The Tablet doesnt boot.

it says the webpage is blocked

Help me, how do i install these drivers, when i install from windows it says that the best driver is already installed and my audio doesnt work

How do i put these files into the usb, from the mediafire link there are folders with repeated names

Select all the archives and unpack them simultaneously into one folder using winrar 5.5+.

After installing windows 10 from these files all my drivers are working except the audio, when i open realtek audio console it says “Realtek Audio Console doesn’t support for this machine” what can i do

1 Like