Hi10x Windows 11 + Driver Pack

Relax man, I’m not complaining, I am just telling what I’m experiencing. Peace out!

They just sent out a big update for windows 11, im sure in time they will fix all the bugs and issues. the current issues are really minor…

2 Likes

Thanks for your hard work. Install instructions were very clear.

I’m on 22000.71 now and have only one issue in device manager PCI Simple Communications Controller.

Exactly. Easier than creating the ISO with the drivers

Not met this problem. However, when this happened to me with a remote desktop, for example, I invoke the on screen keyboard from accesibility

Hey everybody,
Thank you raymerjacque, great work there m8.
first:
upgrading from windows 10 to 11 i end up using 60GB.
installing windows 11 using your way i end up with 28 GB.
Second:
all the drivers are perfect for my device, Device manager looks pretty clean:

only the PCI simple Communications Controller is not recognized.
Third:
one small problem tho is that power and volume keys didn’t work and the tablet doesn’t go to sleep when i close the lid (maybe it is the PCI Driver??), Any help would be nice :slight_smile:
thank you again^

BTW my tablet is the Q128G20012163
i believe the Drivers pack makes a difference from model to another.

same here, with power and volume keys not working and Lid closing does not do anything.

The Volume keys and power button is a problem on all the tablets and windows 11. However i don’t mind volume and power not working since i used to accidentally touch them all the time, now i don’t have that problem. You can find plenty apps that you can use to “turn off screen from desktop shortcut” i have one on my desktop, when i want to turn off the screen i simply double tap the icon. As for volume, well it is a touch screen, if i turn volume up or down from a button or on the screen it doesn’t make much difference… the onscreen volume controller is right there… its a small price to pay to have windows 11. Besides, they may fix this at a later date, either Chuwi or Microsoft.

1 Like

i just want to put it out there and it is not a big deal for me too ( the power and Volume keys)
have a good day sir :slight_smile:

I download everthing and i did exacly what you see but screenrotation does stil not work and i have no sound

1 Like

There are millions of versions and serials for the same model, i cant find the drivers for my serial (Hi10x G128G210406071)

As of September 27, 2021, the hardware buttons are working with the latest win11 build. Not sure what update fixed it, but it’s working.

Hi, in the same way I installed Win11 on the older Hi10 Plus. Before installing, I made a backup of the drivers from my Win10 and uploaded it to the flash drive. During the installation, using the method described above, I cleaned and formatted the entire hard disk. After the installation was complete and any updates were downloaded, you had to restore the 9 controls of the devices. I did it in the device manager using drivers from Win10, which I copied to the flash drive before. Now I have Win11 on my entire drive. Everything works correctly and much faster than Win10. Optically, it is much nicer and more intuitive. I recommend and greet

2 Likes

Still I have not used windows 11, because windows 10 is working well for me.

Is your mic working in Windows 11? How about suspension?

Could you please provide again the audio drivers?
Thanks

New link for the driver pack : Chuwie-Hi10x-Driver-Backup

1 Like

the page to download the drivers is no longer available

Hello, I did a fresh install with win11 via USB stick. Then I used the driver pack. Now there are some not correct entries in the device manager.
Is anyone here who has an idea how to fix it?

These are my drivers that I extracted before upgrade.
I remember that I had a problem with something (touchscreen maybe) so I downloaded other drivers and then all was good. I’m still using Chuwi without any problem.