[Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver

Hi! My Chuwi HI12 DualBoot Q64G45170700728. Witch Win i have to download? I Did tryd
" Windows:
Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Windows Z8350:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder … Hi12_Windows_Z8350_ (TP)_170100001-170105000
PS: The touch screen is changed."

but when i tried to boot it, only light blue screen appeared and then tabled shutdown itself.

Please bios for Q84G45171000786

Please contact service@chuwi.com.

Please contact service@chuwi.com.

Hi, I would like to download the dualboot version of windows but the link seems to be down.
Can you please check it or send me a good one ?
Thank you
Bests regards

Okay,
no I have not managed to go to recovery mode until today.
So I’m going to try to reinstall the full dual boot.
Thank you…

Bonsoir,
J’ai pu accéder au mode fasboot.
Avec Intel tools j’ai installer en recover remix os sans effecer windows . tout marche nickel

Hallo,
it seems that archives shared here [Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver
are damaged (CRC for install.wim is not OK).
@Management - could you check this and re-upload?

And to be sure - are this files OK for Hi12 dualboot Q64G45160900641?

I downloaded the files but when i’m putting it on a usb key and launching it I have the following message and i can’t install W10. Please can you help me ?

Your usb flash drive did not follow the tutorial to copy files.

Buenas tardes tengo una CHUWII H12 Q64G4517 1002070 Necesito reinstalar windows 10 pero no veo enlace ni tutorial para este nº de serie.
Muchas gracias

Hello, I have just reinstalled new windows and am missing touch pad driver, camera not opening and also the wifi (network driver) is not working on windows. All work fine on Android. I’ve tried to find all but cannot find all for serial number: H12Q64G 451711…ideally would prefer to get the original windows version. Also cannot switch back to Android from windows I assume the firmware is missing in windows. Any tutorials would also be great. Thank you.

Hello, part 4 is not present

Oh, the link in previous post has the same files and they all presented :slight_smile:

Thank you, now the part 4 link is working. Are the drivers included ?

Yes.