[Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver

Download links are dead for dualboot Hi12 Z8350 CPU Serial Number HI12 Q64G45161100403

Especially need BIOS but notes for available downloads (Hi12 Q64G45170100001-Hi12 Q64G45170105000,) include “Above bios are only for Chuwi Hi12 tablet with Z8300. If your tablet is Z8350 CPU, please don’t use this bios. It will brick your tablet”.

Can anybody help please?

All what i have :man_shrugging:

I need the tutorial to reinstall android and windows on my CHUWI HI12 - CW1520 - Q64G45170902206, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?

Hik everyone !

I want to reinstall windows on my dual boot HI12 Q64G45160301003 (android work well)
i don’t find the right link download for my version.
Someone call help me ? Thanks a lot !

I know this is a very old thread but anyways…
I made a mistake trying to factory reset the tablet (dual boot Z8350), after which I couldn’t unlock it anymore. So I made a bootable win10 pen drive and reinstalled Win10, while erasing the android partition. Then I had a lot of driver problems so I wanted to install the factory win10 image, which won’t work without the android partition.

If you don’t want to read, here is my problem: I can’t flash android with the intel phone flash tool. I’ve tried all different kinds of drivers and versions of the tool but the tablet doesn’t show up as a Intel Android device in the device manager. Any clues?

You can find the links you want in the previous comments on this page.

Hope someone can reupload the image file for the Dual Boot Hi12
(It is dualboot Hi12 tablet after serial number Q64G451603XXXXX;) image for restoring!

Did a reset in Windows 10 to find myself stuck with an “Other” user.

Thank you!

Could you please upload the official keyboard drivers? For some reason keyboards (I have two) stopped working. I guess the problem is on the software side, because when I dock the tablet on them, the red lights turn on but quicky go off, and in Device Manager (Windows) an unknown device is listed (Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)).

I’m not sure if it has to be enabled someway through BIOS because they do not work in Android either.

Thanks.

Hi, I need to reinstall Android for the Chuwi because it just ran in a black screen while booting. Windows works fine. The link in the first post leads to the mediafire website which say that the file is missing (http://www.mediafire.com/file/bpej7gdcejcg0fm/Chuwi_Hi12_Android_OS_(Dual_OS).rar). Is there another place to download Chuwi_Hi12_Android_OS_(Dual_OS).rar

Thank you very much.

Hi,
the initial post has some broken links and I think it is now obsolete.

What are the correct files to reinstall Windows (including drives if needed) and Android on my Hi12?
If possible I would also like to have the relevant guides.

My product serial number is Q64G45171000914.

@Management can you help me?

Thank youthe initial post has some broken links and I think it is now obsolete.

What are the correct files to reinstall Windows (including drives if needed) and Android on my Hi12?
If possible I would also like to have the relevant guides.

My product serial number is Q64G45171000914.

@Management can you help me?

Thanks

P.S.: Maybe I also need the bios, I would like to try this guide:
[TUTORIAL] How to remove Android and install Windows on a dualboot tablet (Intel Processors)
and if something goes wrong maybe I need it to reactivate all the functions?
__
RONAND

Would you please upload the driver for the CHUWI Hi12 camera again, the given links failed. Thank you!

Hi. I need BIOS for HI12 dualboot, 451605xxx

Thanks

Hello! I need BIOS for my Chuwi Hi12 CW1520. Serial number Q64G45171102766. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I have the Chuwi Hi12 - S/N: Q64G45160502022. I want to reinstalli fresh Windows 10 (22H2). Where can I download all the driver for my tablet?

Best regards,
Alexander

Hello Alexander and welcome to this board. The easiest way to install missing drivers is to use a driver updater. This was the only way for me to find all needed WIN10 drivers.

Hello stesofeu!

Thanks for the information. Can you tell me die best driver updater tool to find all needed Windows 10 drivers for my tablet?

Best regards,
Alexander

I prefer Driver Easy which can be downloaded as a freeware version.
That seems to be the only tool to find usefull drivers for touch screen and camera.

More comfortable is using the licensed version. But thats a yearly payed license.
BR Stephan

Many thanks. I will test it with Driver Easy!
BR Alexander

I installed Windows 10 pro (clean install: format eMMC and install from zero).
I installed all drivers and now all it is install but my screen is rotate 180º. The only thing can i do it is block autorotate.
In all directions the screen rotate 180º automatically.
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance.

Hello, perhaps the installed accelerometer is not the best one. I’ve installed BOSCH Accelerometer 1.2.0.0 (it’s just one sensore driver installed) the and it works fine.