HiPad XPro Wifi issues

Hello,

I just bought the CHUWI HiPad XPro 2023 tablet, and I’m having a strange problem with the Wi-Fi connection.

The tablet has both SIM (LTE) and Wi-Fi.

Everything works perfectly until the tablet goes into sleep mode or I turn off the screen. When I turn the screen back on, there is no Wi-Fi connection. It’s connected to the network (apparently) but can’t browse or connect any app.

I have to enable airplane mode and disable it to reconnect, and then the Wi-Fi starts working again.

I’ve already contacted the official support, but I haven’t received a response yet.

I have tried restoring the device and tested it with another router, but the issue persists. I understand it might be a software bug/problem, but if anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

If could help, i’ve been testing the issue and can comfirm that the problem only happens when sim card is placed on any slot. Without sim card wifi works like a charm.

Hello,
I have the same issue with my HiPad Xpro and contacted Chuwi but no answer sofar. I do the same this on/off the AP mode and then it works. I also think it is driver software bug.
Thanks