How to update BIOS of Ubook Pro

Hi everyone.
So i downloaded official bios files from chuwi ubook pro download page but i have no idea how to update it. Does anyone has a tutorial or something for it? The picture of files is attached. I tried APTIO V update utility but it gave an error.

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know there was an ā€œofficial Ubook Pro download pageā€. I found most driver or firmware-updates right here on the forumā€¦ Where did you find it?

Format the USB to fat32, name it WINPE, load from usb. The flashing process will go automatically.
Donā€™t forget to make a backup.

How can I load from usb?

Esc or fn+F7 \ F7.

Is this a update of bios?

Chuwi issued a Bios update to resolve a keyboard lighting issue.
If your tablet is recent and you have no problem with turning off the keyboard illumination, you should not update anything

Please do not do anymore let it run as far as it runs Otherwise you will ruin it.
You are very very lucky your U Book pro is running many have dead tablet in an attempt to upgrade bios even windows

Press Window Key+R to access the ā€œRUNā€ command window. Then type ā€œmsinfo32ā€ to bring up your computerā€™s System Information log. Your current BIOS version will be listed under " BIOS Version/Date". Now you can download your motherboardā€™s latest BIOS update and update utility from the manufacturerā€™s website.