LarkBox does not work after Windows10 v2004 update

FWIW, I’ve just upgraded to 20H2, and it works just fine.
The caveat: I had to clean the registry and remove all Korean language pack references…

I can also confirm that the 20H2 update using the Update Assistant works without a hiccup. I have the factory installed SSD as drive C. Quite pleased with this little PC so far.

1 Like

I’ve yet to get mine working at all. Whether it’s Chuwi’s version, Microsoft 1904, 2004, or 20H2, none of them work once the UHD 600 driver is installed. 20H2 seemed fine with the “Microsoft Basic Display Driver,” but once the specific driver installed (by itself, I didn’t do it), the screen went black and never returned.

How did you managed to install windows in the SSD?
Did you use the Mediafire version? https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ayqqfgkztcy8g/OS_ssd

Thanks

1 Like

I bought the Larkbox with the SSD and Chuwi installed the OS on it. A while ago I downloaded the Update Assistant for 2004 but at the time the hardware check said 2004 was incompatible with my device. Seeing that people had difficulties, I waited since I didn’t want to waste my time to install it somehow. Once 20H2 was out I gave it another try and this time all the checkboxes for the hardware check were green. So, I had no need for the Mediafire file.

Many backers and users of LarkBox with SSD including myself. I spent a lot of time at this event. However, CHUWI has no solution. They just asked to send a video showing the problem then send back at my expense… I claimed to the Indiegogo. But, no reply.