Just received my LarkBox from the IndieGogo campaign, was really excited to set it up, but…
I’m afraid that my device is DOA (Dead On Arrival):
- the first time I booted it, I got the Chuwi logo and the spinning wheel… then a blank/black screen… forever.
- went to the Indiegogo page to read the comments… Oh my god! so many issues!!
- I went to BIOS and add the ‘thermal’ settings as one use reported: OK, fan is now working (at least I can hear it)
- Impossible to boot from the eMMC: black screen and nothing!
- added an M.2 SSD and install W10 from the MediaTool: well, guess what, after the initial setup, black screen and NOTHING!!!
So, I’m sorry, but IT DOESN’T WORK at ALL!!
or IT’S DEAD!
I would appreciate that Chuwi comes back to me for
- a refund
- another working unit
- a coupon for another product…