I successfully installed Windows 11 on Minibook 8 m3-8100y (from scratch).
This is how I did it.
- Download official ISO image from Microsoft site (multiedition ISO);
- With Rufus 3.21 transfer ISO to USB drive, NTFS file system, and I selected to patch image for ram, TPM and online user (Rufus does it by itself, no download or anything else to do);
- Installation proceeds like a breeze, and you will find yourself in front of the Desktop (select horizontal orientation if you like);
- Some drivers are missing, but instead of searching one by one I installed IObit Driver Booster 10. I found most of them through this. But not all.
- Bosch rotation sensor and fingerprint reader will be not installed, and graphic card will have an exclamation mark. You can force Windows 10 drivers for the first two. And the third one will be removed if you remove and reinstall drivers. Reboot and that’s all! Everything goes fine, at least for me.
P.S. With orientation and Bosch drivers maybe some jokes will be done, have some patience. Windows 10 drivers are easy to find here, in a single rar file.
Have a good installation!