I am considering a purchase of this promising, nice toy, but have come around somewhat confusing infos:
- SPECs vary on different websites:
One says 512 GB SSD upgradable, other promises even 2 TB, but then someone in the forum says “no upgrade possible”.
Basic description mentions 8 GB RAM, but scrolling down the specs shows 4 GB only.
So, how is it?
Btw., is the 8 GB RAM DUAL-CHANNEL (2x 4 GB), or is it on a single module?
- How about the criticism found in some reviews (see, e.g., [YouTube], regarding, e.g.:
- Faulty Backspace (not reacting in the corners),
- USB-C not accepting/providing charging,
- Blocked BIOS (is switching primary boot drive to USB - for installing a different OS possible?),
- Noisy PSU…?
Btw., isn’t the chiclet keyboard noisy?
THANKS in advance to everyone!
Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.