Requesting Gemibook drivers

Hi I can’t find the link for Gemibook drivers anywhere. Can you upload them?

3 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GT72dto00w2X0OvpyiOIwo-bF8D3EbkY?usp=sharing
Please find Backups of all non-Microsoft drivers here.

Two programs can be used to easily restore those drivers.
Double Driver - https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/double_driver.html
or
DriverBackup!

I do not have access to BIOS dumping equipment. So you’ll have to wait for a response from CHUWI on that.

1 Like

Thanks! This would work great for the time being.

Which of these drivers contains the driver for the touchpad? My laptop does not recognize the touchpad… It is also missing from the device manager in Windows 10.

The touch pad driver is just a generic Microsoft driver. It should show up in Device Manager as "HID-compliant mouse - Hardware ID: HID\VEN_HTIX&DEV_5288&Col01

As an aside, the uploaded drivers were pulled from 1 of the 2 units I’d purchased. I’m having major problems with the other unit, where the screen won’t even power on, and the unit is in a boot loop. I can’t even get into BIOS. BIOS was signed on 9/4/2020 which means the testing done on these units was minimal.

CHUWI’s lack of activity in these support forums, lack of a dedicated support page, and China based repair facilities indicate longevity does not seem promising.

If you’re already experiencing issues, my suggestion is to dispute it with AliExpress while you’re still within the protection period.

1 Like

Thanks, will dispute immediately on AliExpress. Luckily I expected poor quality and support so I bought using creditcard with consumer protection. So if AliExpress does not judge in my favour I’ll just issue a refund with my creditcard company. I recommend everyone to buy with creditcard just for the protection!

Here you are…

Thanks! Work great .

Excuse me, whats the specific driver to fix or instal if I have the problem with my touchpad. I can’t understan all drivers

Any chance you might upload the touchscreen driver? When I reinstalled Windows it seems to have disappeared…TIA!

@Dardos001 Here’s how I did it:

• Press windows key, type device and get option to go to device manager
  • Navigate around in device manager with keyboard (frustrating but works)
  • Have all the files in the zip available
  • In my case the network device was “!” bad. Selected it. Update driver. Browse. Set to root folder from the zip of all drivers (it will search). Got wifi.
  • There is a folder of unknown devices. Same process for each of those. All of them worked - found and installed a new driver.
  • A few had to reboot and after one of them I had a touchpad.

BTW - this was after my drive went kaput and instead of Windows 11 I installed Window 10. Worked great, even picked up the digital license, and with 8 gig this device runs much (much) better on 10 than 11.