Screen replacement

Hi,

I have the Chuwi Hi9 Pro CWI532 tablet device width broken and non functional digitizer. It is bought a coupIe month ago via Gearbest but I can not claim this malfunction under warranty because I did broke the display. I would like to repair the tablet by myself. As far as I know the digitizer and the lcd screen is laminated together therefore can not be separated from each other without destructing the lcd panel. Therefore I am looking for a spare part digitizer + LCD screen for this model. I looked on the web (aliexpress, gearbest, ebay) and found no replacement for this.

Could you please recommend where can I buy the digitizer+LCD assembled together? I am living in Hungary, Europe. I hope it is possible to source on reasonable price. Otherwise it is best to know if the screen is broken than the device can not be repaired.

Your help is appreciated in advance!

Contact Chuwi at after sales. I replaced my screen myself, it is not so difficult but you need a very small Phillips screw driver. After replacing, the touch didn’t work, Chuwi supplied links for flashing the firmware and then it was good.

I had contacted aftersales on aftersale@chuwi.com two times and servicefb@chuwi.com one time. Never got a reply. Check the chuwi home page for support. It is a joke. This company develops and produce products shipped worldwide but there is no support for them. What is alarming that using search engines there is no hits for service partners in Europe. No company to sell spare products or offer repair. Everybody who is buying these consume products should check the support line of the company and the product before hit the buy button. Lesson learned. I bought a replacement tablet since than and I have checked wether I am able to buy spare parts for that tablet on Aliexpress or not.

But if you mind, helping the others in the same shoes, could you please share the following information:

• which company were suggested to buy the screen replacement
  • what was the price of the screen + shipping price
  • what is the link to download the firmware upgrade

Thank you.

There is a service centre in Europe. I don’t know where.
The replacement screen came directly from Chuwi.
I think it cost around $70 US.

The links were not an upgrade, just to fix the touch not working after screen replacement.

I can’t give you the links right now as they are on another device that I don’t have here right now. You won’t need them if your touch works.

Because it is the Chinese New Year holidays, you must wait til it is over to get replies from After sales.

Hellow. Did anyone lately get replacment screen yet?
Please share a link to shop where you order it.

Hola buen día, alguien me puede conseguir está pieza, es el Flex de la pantalla de la chuwi Hipad Pro