Stylus pen for Minibook(J4125)

Hi,
I want to use Hipen3 for Minibook(J4125). But this pen is not sold anywhere.
Please tell me where to buy it? Or I want to know compatibility pen name.
Best regards,

They still seem to be available on Aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32952140643.html

Hi mobby,
Thank you your response. I purchased the H3 pen. Problem is compatibility unknown for Minibook 8.

Isn’t it the same thing? At least from a quick search I didn’t see a separate product “Hipen3”, it just seemed to be the same pen as Hipen H3. So I hope it’s fine :slight_smile:

Hi, mobby.
It’s for minibook(8100). It is not specified for Minibook(J4125). So, I wandered if H9(or H7, another pens) is usable.
Thanks a lot :smiley:

Hello
I bought this pen and it works perfectly with my Minibook 8 j4125.

Also for sale here

Regards
Nicolas

Not sure if I bought the right pen. Mine came and it seems to work, where the screen detects there is a pen (you can see a pointer or cursor) but I have no way of clicking/selecting/etc.

I looked at the box and it says there is supposed to be 2 buttons at the side of the pen (similar to the one I used for my surface go tablet) but the pen I got does not have any buttons at all! Does this look right? Does all your pen have a button for left and right click on the side of the pen?

So I bought another pen from a different seller, and same thing! The pen has no buttons, and while the cursor shows on the screen, I can’t seem to get it to select it click on anything.

What is strange however is that both pens can select and tap on icons, if I use the back portion of the pen.

Do all the H3 pens really have no buttons at all? It’s getting frustrating to try find a pen that works!

Hi Kewl,
My pen was bought this site below(Amazon Japan). And looks like this. I trashed box, so I can’t show you. Sorry.
Hope this helps.

rapture_20230504051151

That does help. I bought the pens from aliexpress and they show the same pictures as the one you shared on Amazon. The actual pen that was delivered however, does not even have any side buttons.

I can see the cursor when I hover the pen over the screen, but taping the screen with the own does not register as a mouse click, so effectively, I’m not able to use the pen other than have a cursor.

Hi,
You can’t even click? That’s troubling. My pen has no problem with clicking or side buttons.
Aliexpress (and Amazon…) It must have been a bad vendor, because sometimes fakes are sold on.
If you really need it, you can buy it from AmazonJapan. It seems that international shipping is also available.
However, what they are selling now may not be the same as mine. Please be careful.