Chuwi herobook restart - Service Exemption Error

Herobook prompting restart after displaying service exemption error. Is it related to windows update?

1 Like

Sure, without you can enter Windows you must go to advanced Start repair tools.
If you cannot enter Windows, you will need to download a multilanguage Windows 10 Home pendrive with the media management tool from the Microsoft website (not ISO). Put the search engine “get Windows”.
Once you have it, you connect it to the HeroBook and turn it on by pressing F7 intermittently until the boot system selection window comes out. Choose the pendrive and in the installation menu, from to Advanced or Advanced Tools and choose start repair there.

Is the herobook compatible with Windows Updates? I had to disable windows update services to prevent it from rebooting in an endless loop.

Sure, without you can enter Windows you must go to advanced Start repair tools.
If you cannot enter Windows, you will need to download a multilanguage Windows 10 Home pendrive with the media management tool from the Microsoft website (not ISO). Put the search engine “get Windows”.
Once you have it, you connect it to the HeroBook and turn it on by pressing F7 intermittently until the boot system selection window comes out. Choose the pendrive and in the installation menu, from to Advanced or Advanced Tools and choose start repair there. - Downloaded Microsoft Media management tool. When I tried launching it the laptop got an other error and proceeded to reboot again.

1 Like

i have a problem i cannot restart my herobook q64g19112022 and the setup cannot reinstall Windows

I just read your message, sorry for the delay. Have you solved your problem or still need help?