Touch pad that no longer works in windows

i will always keep and windows and android? I will try thank you very much the links

I know that android installation can break windows, but not sure how windows installation affects android :thinking:

thank you suddenly i will wait to be sure. Can we write to Chuwi? I do not understand that it is so complicated So I do not know what to do How to contact them? :flushed: :frowning_face:

To conact with Chuwi you can send a facebook message or email aftersale@chuwi.com.
Also you can watch this video for a better understanding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello thank you my friend. I have advanced the tablet reacts but now the mouse does not respond and I keep hearing a hardware conflict beep :frowning: I do not understand the difficulty in operating the touchscreen. It works during dual boot but when I arrive on windows kidding I come back to this post in case it can help other people thank you again for everything I will contact the sav before :frowning:

hola saludos,

Tengo el mismo problema la formatie y no me coge ningun driver del touch, el modelo de la mia es Hi10 air y la serie es Q64G19044056, Me podrias ayudar con el drier.

te lo agradezco