Touch pad that no longer works in windows

Hello, I just discovered this brand. I did a system restore and I have the touchscreen which does not work on windows :(. Someone could help me please thank you in advance

You must say what your model is and the serial number

1 Like

thank you for quick return c is the hi10 pro model HQ64G42180300396 thank you very much I do not understand why it no longer works :frowning:

CWI529 model, I don’t know if I answer the question

Hi10 pro driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/84qj9cjp98o342g/Hi10_Pro_Drivers_C109s.zip/file

1 Like

I install them directly however I have no problem in the device manager

I uninstall and reinstall the drivers? what are the drivers for the touch please? thank you in advance

1 Like

hello How do we install them? since the peripheric manager? thanks again for all

You need to reinstall Bosch accelerometer and HID compliant touch screen drivers.

1. Open Start .
  2. Search for Device Manager and click the top result to open the app.
  3. Double-click the branch with the device you want to update.
  4. Right-click the device and select the Update driver.
  5. Click the Browse my computer for driver software
  6. Click the Browse button.
  7. Select the main folder with extracted drivers.
  8. Click the OK button.
  9. Check the Include subfolders option to allow the wizard to find the correct “.inf” file with the instructions to update the driver.
  10. Click the Next button.
1 Like

Hello, this forum is really very good thank you very much I will test immediately. I’m going to do the translation and I’m watching thanks again for taking the time.

Are we talking about these two pilots?

when i update it says the latest drivers are up to date? even by uninstalling the hardware

this driver is duplicated and one of the two is not updated

sensor unicam thanks you

I didn’t make it. He puts me a code 10 (The periphery can not dedock) I have to put everything back in factory state? d after you

You can try to restore the system, but maybe this will not help. Recently, I tried to fix the same problem on vi8 plus and nothing helped, even system recovery. I had to install the Windows image provided on the forum and after that the touch started to work.

1 Like

thank you my friend it is what i am doing and i don’t think it will work. i expect the restoration is long.
is there tutorial + installation stp.
I will do like you thank you in advance [

Here is tutorial (windows installation at the end, don’t need to flash bios and android)
Here is windows files

1 Like