Touchscreen Not Working Properly Windows Only

Hi, I had to reinstall Windows, but now the touchscreen is not working correctly. It works fine in Android. In Windows, when I touch the screen, the press point is about 4 inches to the right of where I pressed. I’m not sure if I installed the correct drivers. I used the Silead touch package from c109s. When I installed the .inf file, I did not get a confirmation that it was installed, like I received when I installed the other drivers.

I’m not sure if I didn’t install the correct drive, or if there is a calibration that needs to be done.

Thanks
CW1529 Hi10 PQ64G42160904XXX

http://chuwi.mediafire.com/file/ohcw99hmbl7yj4z/touch_driver.rar/file

Thanks for your reply. I installed the update, but there was no change. I did receive the operation successfully complete message. I did a restart, but there was no change.

I also posted a message about Windows Update, but I don’t want to do any updates without correcting the touchscreen issue first.
Thanks.

I looked at the driver in Device Manager. This is what I found:

KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

Is this the correct driver?

Thanks

The official Chuwi download contains the wrong Windows touchscreen driver [v10]. The right one [v17] was originally on the Hi10 Pro when it was delivered and I’ve posted a copy of it you can download & install.

This linked file is the SileadTouch v17.18.16.457 Windows driver and I installed it by right-clicking on the .inf file and selecting Install.

Please see my driver links - page 6, post #116 - ChuwiForum for further information about related driver issues [including how to back them up].

Best of luck,
Denis

Hiya, I was looking to try the Touch Driver, but the one drive link has expired, if anyone else has them?

I reposted them in
My ditties - Chuwi Hi10 Pro drivers [post #2], other changes [post #3] - TenForums

If you’ve got any further questions then you can post them there as well.

All the best,
Denis

That fixed it, thank you so so much