UBook Crash randomly and reboot

Ubook received perfect working until during skype call with 6 users randomly it crash and restart. is quite interesting is crashing only with this app/sw AND with more than one user connected. Seems a problem of graphical management buti cannot get the proper message since i don’t know where to find …i ve found some DUMPfiles but i cannot read them…
BTW any suggestion on the cause? could be a BIOS upgrade needed? thanks for any suggestion

as partial upgrade seems the cause due to Driver watchdog.sys caused by Address +41a0

(i read the dump file)

please update drivers intel graphics and wireless , no windows drivers, downgrade this drivers

1 Like

thanks , where to download them? any detailed instruction to follow i’m noob inside…:wink:

Follow this link:

1 Like

Two things to try to fix corrupt Windows files.

Run the following commands in an Admin Command Prompt (or Admin Powershell):

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

sfc /scannow

1 Like

Thanks, 2oo3 drivers updated as suggested. I’ll let You know if any problem persist. Thanks a lot!!!.

Update. the Ubook crash again after the driver updated. BUT i found that i had a wrong installation of Skype since 2 different version were installed. So while Skype call starts, 2 Skype processes were running at same time. I uninstall older version of Skype. I upgrade then ALL driver. Up to now seems good behaviour but i didn’t play Skype call with more than 3 users simultaneously yet. I’ll let You know as soon as it will be tested.
Thanks

Hello I’m sure you’ll do well.

yes, this it the drivers ok for own chuwis