UBook X Treiber Intel N4120 / UBook X Driver Intel N4120

Hallo zusammen, ich bin jetzt nicht der Erste mit dem Problem, wie ich bereits gelesen habe!
Ich habe mir das Ubook X mit dem Intel N4120 gekauft und direkt mit einer neuen 1TB SSD Festplatte ausgestattet. Ich habe die Einträge und die Downloads alle ausprobiert, aber dennoch habe ich kein Audio, der SD Card Slot ist auch deaktiviert und noch irgendein anderer Treiber fehlt laut Geräte-Manager. Ich habe zwar von Windows den aktuellsten Intel Grafik Treiber, allerdings wird mir mit dem Auto Driver Installer von Intel ein neuerer Treiber angezeigt. Den kann ich aber nicht installieren?!?! Es kommt direkt eine Fehlermeldung.

Ich hoffe, Ihr könnt mir andere Treiber empfehlen oder alternativen nennen, damit das System einwandfrei läuft mit der neuen Festplatte.

Hello everyone, I’m not the first to have this problem, as I’ve already read!
I bought the Ubook X with the Intel N4120 and immediately equipped it with a new 1TB SSD hard drive. I’ve tried all the entries and downloads, but I still have no audio, the SD card slot is also disabled and some other driver is missing according to the device manager. Although I have the latest Intel graphics driver from Windows, the Auto Driver Installer from Intel shows me a newer driver. But I can’t install it?!?! An error message appears immediately.

I hope you can recommend other drivers or name alternatives so that the system runs perfectly with the new hard disk.

Hello, please provide the serial number and model number on the back of the machine, thank you

Hello and thanks for the quick reply, the serial number I found is ZUbookXCW1H21120651! Also added photos of the device and the packaging. So far every attempt to activate the hardware has been unsuccessful! However, it would also be good if the Windows image were in German.

Many Thanks

IMG_20220610_113216|690x411
Wird hochgeladen: IMG_20220610_113242.jpg …