Which battery can install in Chuwi corebook X CWI529 and how to install?

Hi, I need a battery replacement for chuwi corebook x CBookXQ512G21063536. Where i could buy it in EU (italy). Thanks

Hello:
We currently dont have stock of this model
I send you the features of the battery:
46.2Wh (11.55V/4000MA)

Hello Alex,

Due to no stock at Chuwi, I’ve bought one option from Aliexpress, it should arrive in the next days and I will test it. If it’s a good buy, I update here with my feedback.

11.5V 4000mAh 505979-3S1P 505979-3S1P-1 bateria do portátil para Chuwi Corebook X / Corebook Pro CWI528 CWI529 notebook - AliExpress

This was the model, another user in the forum has bought it in the past and had no issues so far. The only fallback is that does not come with all brackets and frame to fix it. either need to remove from original battery or fix the battery somehow ( I’m willing to use some velcro patches) but will see when I receive the battery.

Regards,

Thank you for your great answer Coyote :wink: customer will appreciate it.

Hello all

I should receive the battery by today or tomorrow. I will install it and test then provide a feedback here.

If you make pictures of the motherboard, installation and so, i think many people would really appreciate ;). Thanks for your help.

Hey,

I installed the new battery. Forgot to take many pictures but, I removed the original battery ,and ripped off the Black adhesive that protect that cells, and the frame.

Then, I got the new battery and installed in the frame, so I could install in the laptop. A little work to be done but it was not difficult.

Did a full cycle already, still running tests but battery seems good. Same capacity as original.

Thank so much im sure many would appreciate it i also changed the tittle so it will be easier.

1 Like

There are other alternatives available that already comes with the frame assemble, I will check and also add here. I went for this Rograpo one because had already a good feedback and it was cheaper, probably because didnt come with the frame