Why w10pro education?

hello everyone, I recently bought this tablet and it arrived with 10pro education, after activating Windows, on some settings I have the wording that some settings are managed by the organizer ,which?after a thousand ups and downs to update, I try it with a game but it is a tablet and I have to play with the keyboard because it does not recognize the touch, this has never happened with other tablets Now having a personal pro license I’m trying to do a clean install, let’s see what I solve, for now I’m a bit disappointed

This tablet is out of stock, you may have bought a refurbished version from sites with a bad reputation (such as wish, gearbest,banggood).

bought on Amazon 2 days ago, the model is with celeron n4120 G128G21040. I got the drivers from here but I think I screwed it up because now I have the touchscreen out of calibration. this model 2021

Hmm, now they are available, maybe there was some problem with the site.

Write to service@chuwi.com, they will give you a complete original image with windows 10 home exactly for this version of the tablet, where the drivers will be preinstalled.
If the touchscreen does not start working normally, then most likely the touchscreen has lost its calibration settings and, as far as I know, it is very difficult to solve such a malfunction.

1 Like

Ok thanks a lot I just wrote to the support and I trust in their assistance, badly I do the return at Amazon