Minibook x N100 blue screen

My Minibook x have prodlem with BS (different codes). Memory diagnostic - no prodlem. Memtest - bad block’s. On the motherboard 2 chip LPDDR 5 foresee fl5p4006g-51. One of this have bad block’s. Were I can buy it? Can problem been in BIOS (in other laptops 1 chip with 12Gb) ? Model number ZMinBXHY4H230900538.

Help, please!
Memtest:
https://ds-blobs-2.cdn.devapps.ru/29719577/MemTest86-Report-20231226-133241.html?s=00540df05e19e46f65d790d60000000096056fdb9322e0e5618293441ec266c1

1 Like

Hello¡
Do you know the codes you were getting in the blue screen?
I cannot see the picture in the link you provided…
Can you list all the blocks that had issues and the number written on it? Only the Chip LpDDR 5?
I will ask tech what could it be.

Many different BSOD codes. Memory management, kernel security check etc. Big size file’s are damaged when copying on computer (I can’t reinstall windows on SSD). I replaced SSD, it’s not helping. When computer on standby - no problem. BIOS DNN20 V.2.13

1 Like

can you tell me when did you buy the computer and where?
Because they told me probably need to change the Motherboard as there are several chip wrong. its easier than check one by one.
If there is stock and its under warranty we can send it to you.

If not it could be purchased
Would you be interested if there would be stock?

Hello. This device was buy in December 2023 on AliExpress. Number of motherboard on photo.

I check problems of motherboard. Processor is OK, all other components is OK. Problem in memory chip (files are broken then download in RAM, and system have BSOD.). I can’t find this chips on marketplaces and can’t fix this.

then make me a picture of the whole motherboard, and make a circle in all the chips you think are broken. That would be easier for tech to see how to send them to you if we can.Because if i just explain, they wont understand,

This chips:

It’s 2 6Gb LPDDR 5 modules (foresee fl5p4006g-51) socet bga 315. On one of this bad sectors.

I really need this chip. On AliExpress I find 4 or 8 Gb chip with bga 366, and I don’t now can it work. I need 6gb!

I have asked, and we dont have only the chips just motherboard. As you bought it in Aliexpress. It must be handled by Aliexpress. Chuwi Store is another department so lets say they are different departments… You need to write my colleagues in Aliexpress so they can do the process through their way (if you bought it in the official stores, not to a thirdparty seller)

Write them the following;

Hello, i have this problem XXXXX (you write what happened)and what you did )if possible videos and pics of the tests)
As i know how to repair the machine myself, i discovered the errors are in the chips, but i was told you do not have single chips, just the complete motherboard. Would it be possible to just send me a new motherboard please? i need it urgent. i bought a computer for one month and i had this issue.

Thank you

(Keep me inform of what they do)

Thanks for answer, but they closed AliExpress magazine in January, and open new. It so sadly.

im asking if we can send the motherboard directly from here, you are under warranty so in theory you wont need to pay anything. Send me your serial number please

Magazine on AliExpress (it was been resaller). How I can buy motherboard? How much is it?

Serial number: ZMinBXHY4H230900538
Motherboard: DNN2005213909X310

Well as it was not our Official shops from aliexpress you will need to pay for the repair. No warranty offered
I asked and we dont have motherboards in stock to sell, but the repair centers may have.
Would you want to pay for the repair?

Yes, I need this. Can repair center have RAM chip? I need this (can be on broken motherboard). I can bought broken motherboard from repair service.

Let me ask on Monday, if we have any spare motherboard semibroken in the office that may have those chips in good status

It is possible you can wait? if we receive any stock for motherboards, or even “broken” motherboards? because i asked here to the person who repairs, and right now he does not have even any "broken "one for your model.
If not, the only solution is to send it to Hong Kong for repair paying for everything :(. I am so sorry.
Another solution would be to see if someone online has one that is totally broken and you could buy it from them?

Thanks. I finding chips/motherboard anywhere. I can wait, but were are no options. Anything will be good (chip, broken motherboard e.t.c.) - soket fbga 315, lpddr5, 6Gb.