Bricked Hi10 Plus today

Today I was using my Hi10 Plus in Windows. I had my Hi10 plus rotary keyboard attached. I connected my phone via cable to the the usb port in the keyboard.

Windows detected the phone and I transferred some files over. I unplugged the phone. No problem. turned the screen off on the tablet and folded it closed.

I turned the tablet back on. Repeated this exact process. Except, this time. I unplugged the phone after I turned the screen off and closed the tablet.

When I opened the tablet back up and pressed the power button. The screen came on for a split second then went blank.

Holding the power button made the red led come on for a second and turn back off.

I could not get the tablet to come on. Until I connected it to a charger. the led was flashing. I held the power button and the tablet came back on. Problem solved.

However, the same thing happened today. I did the exact same thing as before. I turned the screen off, folded the tablet closed, and then unplugged the usb cable. Ooops.

When trying to turn tablet screen back on, screen comes on for a split second then goes blank.

Tablet wont power on. Red led comes on for 1 second and goes off. I hook it to a charger, red led is flashing. Hold the power button and this time it will not come on at all.

I hold the power button for 30 seconds and red led quits flashing. Tablet will not power on. No led at all.

Is there any thing I can try?

Thanks

Update:

After some time passed I tried to power the tablet on again. While holding the power button, the red led came on for a second then went out. I plugged it in to the charger. The led started flashing. I continued to hold the power button and it came on showing chuwi logo then turned off and on a few times (like it was stuck in a bootloop). But it got past that and I booted into windows.

Windows tried to install an update but failed and said it was undoing the changes. After a while and few restarts I was back in windows.

I’m not sure what caused this problem. Probably a windows update issue. I disabled it and it’s medic service a while back but it must have re-enabled itself some how.

[quote=“benphillipstn, post:2, topic:11346”]
After some time passed I tried to power the tablet on again. While holding the power button, the red led came on for a second then went out. I plugged it in to the charger. The led started flashing. I continued to hold the power button and it came on showing chuwi logo then turned off and on a few times (like it was stuck in a bootloop). But it got past that and I booted into windows.

Windows tried to install an update but failed and said it was undoing the changes. After a while and few restarts I was back in windows.

I’m not sure what caused this problem. Probably a windows update issue. I disabled it and it’s medic service a while back but it must have re-enabled itself some how.
[/quote]Yes, it is a problem with Windows update.
As it is convenient to have the system updated and, to avoid errors in the update - since it is much slower the more space you have occupied of the internal storage, you can update with a Windows 10 pendrive downloaded from the Microsoft website. You will only have to run the pendrive setup from Windows and choose in the advanced options, update Windows