Chuwi Hi9 Pro Table Won't Accept Bluetooth Mouse but Working Fine with Bluetooth Keyboard

Dear all …

I have Chuwi Hi9 Pro (3GB RAM, 32 GB ROM) with custom build version 20180801 and build number O00623 release-keys 20180801.

I have no issues when pairing my blueetooth keyboard with my Chuwi Hi9 Pro and it works like a charm. There are no issues also when bluetooth pairing with laptop Toshiba, smarthpone Samsung Galaxy S8 and earphone Redmi Airdots.

The only issue I have is when pairing bluetooth to mouse. I have tested 2 mouses and the result is the same: I can’t find the bluetooth mouse when searching through Chuwi Hi9 Pro. Those 2 mouses are working just find when I paired to laptop Toshiba and smarthphone Galaxy S8.

I have tried both clear data and clear cache on the Chuwi Hi9 Pro bluetooth function without any luck.

I read in this forum that there are available firmware update for Chuwi Hi9 Pro. Will the firmware upgrade help resolving the above issues?

Appreciate for your kind help.

Regards,

Alvon Sibarani

Dear all … To give the overall understanding of the issues, below is the summary that I can provide:

Bluetooth Keyboard:

1. Successful pairing to Laptop Toshiba = YES
  2. Successful pairing to Chuwi Hi9 Pro = YES
  3. Successful pairing to smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 = YES

Bluetooth Mouse:

2. Successful pairing to Chuwi Hi9 Pro = NO (Mouse can’t be searched)

Bluetooth Earphone:

2. Successful pairing to Chuwi Hi9 Pro = YES