Chuwi Lapbook Pro power supply problem

Due to a faulty charging cable, the power supply logic board, which supplies power to the laptop and the batteries, broke down. Because, the laptop was running till there was charge in the batteries. But later when I connected a proper charger, it wont light up anything in the laptop.
I have also raised a ticket on Chuwi’s official page. But received no response (it is more than 4 months now). I am also unable to get any spares online or from local vendors.
Please help…

You can buy 12V 2A TYPE C Charger for CHUWI Hi13 Apollo Lapbook Pro 14" SurBook Mini Surbook12.3 inch For Cube MIX Plus For Teclast F5 F5R|Tablet Chargers| - AliExpress
Or any 12v 2a power supply with type-c adapter DC5.5 x 2.1 mm Female jack to Type C USB 3.1 Male Plug Micro usb male DC Power Connector Adapter DC to Type c male 15cm|Computer Cables & Connectors| - AliExpress

The problem is not with the charging cable, but with the power supply logic board which distributes power to the laptop and the battery to charge (that is what the repair guy said). I need either a spare motherboard for the Chuwi lapbook pro, or a power supply card. What I understood.

Very strange conclusion, there is no point in replacing the power supply board, it is much cheaper to buy a new power supply. If you need the board for the laptop itself, you can probably only buy it from service@chuwi.com.