Complaint Letter Regarding Laptop After-Sales Service Subject: Complaint Regarding Delayed Repair and Lack of Communication for Order

Complaint Letter Regarding Laptop After-Sales Service

**Subject: Complaint Regarding Delayed Repair and Lack of Communication for Order

Dear Chuwi Official Support,

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the after-sales service I have received regarding my laptop, which I purchased on [Purchase Date] with order number [Order number].

Timeline of Events:

• On 29/07/24, I contacted Chuwi Official Support to report an issue with my laptop. ( Briefly describe the initial problem)

• I received an email requesting additional information, such as photos of the BIOS page. I promptly provided the requested information. (State what information you sent)

• On 06/08/24, I was informed that I needed to send the laptop to a service center in Germany for repairs and was provided with the address. I shipped the laptop on 09/08/24 with tracking number RE445740759GR. (Mention any costs incurred for shipping)

• Since then, I have received minimal communication regarding the status of the repair. My last email from Chuwi Official Support was on , stating they would check with the person responsible for receiving the shipment. (Highlight the lack of updates)

• With the new school season approaching, I urgently require my laptop for my studies. The delay in repairs is causing significant inconvenience.

Complaint:

• The back-and-forth communication regarding the service center address and initial troubleshooting steps wasted valuable time.
  • Since sending the laptop for repair , I have received very limited updates on the status of the repair. This lack of communication is unacceptable.
  • The current delay in repair significantly impacts my ability to attend classes, and I am extremely concerned that I will not have my laptop in time for the new semester.

Request:

I request the following:

• A prompt update on the status of my laptop repair.
  • An estimated timeframe for when the repair will be completed and the laptop will be returned to me.
  • If the repair cannot be completed swiftly, I request a temporary replacement laptop to ensure I can continue with my studies uninterrupted.

I expect a swift and professional resolution to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and a solution that addresses the issues raised in this complaint.

Sincerely,

Christos Kleovoulou

I am sorry for the lack of response. the repair center has been on holidays for several weeks, that is why we did not have much updates. I told my colleague to check and answer you.