Driver bosch accelerometer CWI515 Hi10

Hello:
I recently reinstalled windows 10 from USB in my CWI515 model Hi10 Q64G42160501355.
I also downloaded a driver package from this forum. Everything is working properly except bosch accelerometer driver and the screen doesn’t turn automaticaly.
My device manager is showing that the Bosch Accelerometer sensor is not working. Error says “This device cannot start. (Code 10).” I tried to get the latest driver but it doesn’t work. What can be done?
Before reinstallation I had windows 10 1904. Now, I have 2004 version. Intel Atom x5-Z8300 @ 1.44GHz.
Thx

Please contact service@chuwi.com

I contacted service@chuwi.com and they helped me to fix the problem. I was suggested to install the factory system.

I share here the link:

They also gave me some instructions. I had to do couple things in a different way, I wrote them between quotation marks:

Introduction to flashing (reinstall) windows System

1. Preparation tools: 16G or more memory U disk

2. Note: Make sure the battery power exceeds 50%. Or plug in the power brush

3. Format the USB flash drive with the NTFS format label named WINPE (if the WINPE system is not named, the USB flash drive will not be recognized) as shown below.

4. Unzip the downloaded package of the network disk, as shown below.
    Open the windows file package and copy the subfiles to the root directory of the U disk.

“In my case, after unzipping, the last 2 files didn’t show up but I could install the image.”

1. The method is to insert the USB flash drive into the computer. After turning off the computer, press the power button to turn it on. Press F7 at the same time, then select UEFI:Sandisk, and select partition 1 to select the USB flash drive to boot. The notebook will automatically install windows.

“This method didn’t work for me. I had to boot USB flash drive manually from BIOS. In the “save & exit” tab, “boot override” section.”

1. When this interface appears, it shows that the machine is normal. After the installation is complete, it will automatically shut down, unplug the USB drive and reopen the laptop.

After booting for the first time, enter the test mode and double-click the cleanup on the desktop.

My english level is average and I also don’t know how to upload images but I think everything is clear enough. Sorry.