FreeBook 360° 13.5'' not working, email to aftersales support but no response

My FreeBook 360 bought in official website (www.chuwi.com) was not working since last week.
Order no:#21732
S/N: ZFreeBCY2H220201277
Order date:2023/7/22

The FreeBook failure to undergo window update before but everything was alright. However, the laptop was suddenly out of order last Fri (15 Mar 2024). I tried several time to reset the window to factory setup but I cannot. System error with blue screen occurred after restart. I even cannot undergo window repair.

I tried to email your support team for advise or repair (support@chuwi.com, request no. 12896) on 15 Mar 2024 but no response for a week. I can do noting right but just waiting as there is no hotline or address on your webpage. How come? The poorest experience I have encountered.

I am sorry for the delay. This week is the Spring campaign sales, and my colleagues in support have received more emails than usual. I just checked and yes i saw your email.
Would you mind to try to install windows and drivers again? and see if that would help?because the problem started when you tried to update windows, maybe its corrupted
this is the original windows:

If you can wait till tomorrow i can give you also the drivers.

@manonegra222 do you have any other suggestion¿

You need to download a Windows pendrive from the official Windows site with the media creation tool (not a Rom). Once you have it, you must boot with the pendrive inserted and pressing F7 intermittently until the boot selection menu appears. In it, choose the pendrive and the Windows setup program will start. From the general menu choose Troubleshoot, Advanced Options, Startup Repair. After the process you should start Windows normally.

These are the drivers just in case