GemiBook Pro 14 - right mouse click on touchpad isn´t working and the fan is running on full speed

Exact the same setting here.

JuD.S

Exactly same issue here where the fan seems to be running all the time at constant speed, generating unnecessary noise. This seems to be an issue across all Gemibook Pro, I sure hope Chuwi would fix this urgently. Please update us soon.

Yes same settings here. CHUWI please fix this issue asap! Not acceptable.

1 Like

Dear Chuwi, the same for me.
I’ve received a brand new GemibookPro 16GB+512GB.
It works well but fan is running constantly, the BIOS settings are the default ones.
Any idea to solve the problem ?
Thanks

Dear Chuwi, same issue.
Waiting for your answer.
Thanks

Hey guys! Greetengs from mother Russia! I’ve solved this issue) Just open back plate and unplug the fan)) Then I start stress test AIDA64, 100% cpu, 100% gpu. Temperature quickly up from 44 to 65 and… That’s all) After one hour of working stress test with charging max temperature was 69. No throttling, no freezes, no overheating. Intel’s official site tells that’s max temperature of celeron j4125 = 105C.
Enjoy your absolutely silent laptop without throttling! Chuwi, thank you!

3 Likes

TRACKPAD PROBLEM WITH THE GEMIBOOK
Similar problem.

I have 3-4 months with the gemibook 12GB RAM, and in the same first week of arriving the trackpad just went dead. I tried to solved it by the usual steps. After 1 day or 2, It came back surpringly. Right now, 4 months after, the same happened, Im writing from my other pc cause the GEMI trackpad is dead AGAIN.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
Really dissapointed of this pc.

Dear Ariel,

my trackpad issue is an mechanical issue - right click is not clicking. Your`s sounds differnet, but thank you for your message.

JuD.S

I have the same problem with the fan of the gemibook pro, this isn’t normal, how can I solve it?
Please someone can help me?
Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem with the fan speed. Please solve this issue!

i have GemiBook Pro 14"… the problem is the laptop is always automatically shutsdown randomly… is the any solution for this… is it the BIOS or hardware component itself…
any help is appreciated…

Thanks Maxo, I tried disconnecting fan and so far all seem OK, slightly warmer but nothing alarming. Beware that this is at your own risk, but if you wish to try, there are screws underneath two of the rubber feet and the fan connector is about 5mm with 4 different coloured cables leading to the fan. Good luck.

Same here, the fan sound is very annoying, full speed all the time, even without any processes going on…Has anyone found any solution for this (apart unpluging the fan manually)?

p.s. why there are no official answers from Chuwi? It seems that they doesnt care at all…

why there are no official answers from Chuwi? It seems that they doesnt care at all…

Here the answer for your question.

1 Like

I dont recommend this Method. Just install MSI Afterburner and setup the fans in the App.

1 Like

Does it work on Chuwi? and how to setup the app?

Yes it works with CHUWI, just click Yes everytime to install it.

I tried it but it didn’t work. it doesn’t make sense, that software is made to work on MSI hardware.

Same problem with the Gemibook Pro fan here, the noise it’s pretty annoying when you’re studying/reading…

I talked to Chuwi and they didn’t seem willingness to release a BIOS update which solve it and the Microsoft account login problem, so my device will be returned in order to get my money back because this issues (specially the fan one) make the UX very uncomfortable

actually I have default settings that come with laptop.. .