Hi10 Air Bios Reset

Hi Guys,

I was looking in the BIOS settings and changed a setting for the RAM to auto to see if performance would improve as it has my tablet been rather slow.

I changed the setting and now the tablet won’t boot up, how do I reset it?

Is there any key combination or method to reset the BIOS.

Thanks.

For me worked this method

1 - turn on - the LED starts flashing
2 - hold the power button until it goes off
3 - release and immediately press the power button back (very fast)
4 - wait 20 seconds and release
5 - turn on

Also you can try this:

Press the power button for 30 seconds.
Press the power button 3 times for half a second
Put the charger and try to turn on.

I have tried both methods, doesn’t seem to work, there is no led flashing the only led that comes on is the white led on the keyboard and then it goes off. Can you do the method with the keyboard attached or not? Also thanks for such a quick reply.

I tried with the keyboard and without it, in both cases the bios was reset.
In some cases, the bios is damaged without the ability to reset. I think the moderator knows some other reset methods and you need to wait for his answer, but if you are brave enough, you can take the tablet apart and disconnect the battery for a few seconds, it will also reset bios.

Before using more complex methods, known ones should be tried to restore the bios.
Try to do the following:

1. Leave the power button pressed for 30 seconds.
  2. When released, press it again 3 times in a row.
  3. Put the tablet to charge and check if it turns on

It hasn’t worked.

I left the power button pressed down for 30 seconds the white power led on the keyboard lit up for 1 second and went off.

Then I did the x3 power button press.

Then I plugged the tablet in and tried to turn it on, the white power led on the keyboard lit up for 1 second and went off. just like earlier?

I’ve done the same with the same result from the button combinations. Is there another method?

hello, if the tutorial failed, please contact aftersale@chuwi.com for remote assistance